Please note that we are only looking for candidates who are located within the UTC-1 to UTC+3 timezones.
IVPN is a rapidly growing privacy service on a mission to enable people to build relationships with people and companies they trust, and protect themselves from those they don't. We've been around since 2010 but the market has recently exploded with the massive increase in user awareness for online privacy.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to create amazing user experiences across web, desktop and mobile. This is a key role for the growth of IVPN; we are looking for exceptional applicants to help us continue to deliver against our aggressive product and company objectives.
If you do not have experience with desktop and mobile application design then please do not apply.
Why join IVPN?
- TheWireCutter picked us as #1 among VPN providers, underlining our established and proven service that’s been around since 2010
- IVPN is a remote working company. All staff work from home or any other location that doesn't not interrupt our current project requirements i.e. where there isn't a reasonable overlap in timezones with other team members.
- In most cases you are free to decide your working hours as long as there is a reasonable overlap with the rest of the team and you attend team meetings.
- IVPN focuses on outputs, not inputs. We do not require timesheets or micro-manage you, your performance will be evaluated based on your outputs relative to the goals we set for you.
- IVPN provides 25 days of annual paid leave for all staff including contractors.
- IVPN provides you with hardware of your choosing including 4K 27" monitor.
- IVPN will invest in the relevant training courses to ensure your skills remain current.
- You'll be responsible for designing clean, intuitive, user-centric products and UX across all our desktop and mobile platforms (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android) as well as Web.
- Following and respecting the respective UI guidelines for each platform.
- Conducting UX research and iIterating through feedback to continually improve the UX.
- Guiding our development team in the implementation of respective designs with collaboration using Zeplin.
- Supporting our marketing function with graphic design projects, collaborating on the production of key marketing assets and visuals.
- Delivering design work, assets, and deliverables on schedule, in line with the overall roadmap.
- Working with product owners to ensure user experience and visuals clearly articulate our product and company values.
- 5+ years working as a designer
- Strong web design experience
- Experience with UI design desktop and mobile platforms
- Fluent or native English speaker
- You have a strong interest in issues concerning the right to privacy
- Located within the UTC-1 to UTC+3 timezones